



We decided to take Benson to the swimming pool for the first time this week. I bought him a really cute pair of swimming shorts from Old Navy that have little Nacho Libra Luchadore masks all overthem. Michael was wishing they had the same pair in his size but no luck. We got to the pool kinda late, around 7 pm but the sun was still shining so I thought it would be ok. It didn't quite go as planned because Benson only lasted about 1 minute in the pool. It was way too cold for him. I think he liked the water and thought it was fun but he was shivering from the second he got in. I guess we'll have to go during the day when the water is warmer but then I worry he'll get sunburned! We had a good time even though it only lasted about 1 minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment