Benson did great traveling! I think he's pretty use to flying. We had a great time relaxing, hanging out with family and seeing Dallas. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner, saw a great Mav's basketball game (which they won after being down by more than 10 points most of the game), saw Downtown Dallas, walked around the famous Gaylord Texan Hotel (who names a hotel that?), shopped on Black Friday (Jen and I) and fell in love with their cairn terrier, Cassie (who weighs less than how much Georgia weighed when we first got her at 11 weeks old).
We had a great time and enjoyed getting out of Moscow. The weather wa also great! Although people in Texas thought it was a cold front, it felt hot to us!

Benson eating his first Thanksgiving dinner.
Our name cards. Michael was making fun of me that I wanted to make name cards. My family always does that and I wanted to do it with Benson and Michael this year. It just so happens that Jen also does name cards every year!
Our view at the Mav's game. Yes, we were sitting pretty high, ok, one row from the very top but we still had a good view.Traveling with a baby requires a lot of stuff! Michael had a huge duffle bag on his back, Benson's carseat on his head, pulled out other suitcase and carried my laptop. I had our backpack and Benson. I'm sure people were staring at us!

No comments:
Post a Comment