October 12, 2009

Prayers Needed

I know we haven't updated our blog in quite a while. We have been so busy with school, work and just life in general. Sometimes you don't realize how fast your days go by until something happens to stop you in your tracks.

That something happened to me this week. My father was in a very serious car accident last Wednesday and is in the hospital and will be for a while. He was on his way to work when a vehicle crossed the center line and hit his vehicle head on. His car was totaled and he had to be cut from the vehicle.

It's hard to comprehend why things happen sometimes. Although life is hard at times and sometimes feels unfair I know the Lord never gives up more than we can handle. He is always watching over us and there to comfort us in our most difficult times. I know the Lord answers prayers! Please keep my father in your prayers, I know it helps!

4 comments:

McGraw Family said...

We are praying for you and your family! May the lord strengthen you in this time of need!

Cari said...

We will definitely have your family in our prayers.

thechristensens said...

Oh wow. I am so sorry. We, too, will have your family in our prayers. The power of prayer is so amazing, I hope that you and your family do feel it! We hope for a full recover and comfort for the family! This must be such a hard time. We love you, and miss you!

The Sabeys said...

Oh I am so sorry. This is such a hard time. I just spent this last week with Katie. I have seen how prayers have helped her in her healing. Prayer works. We will pray for you and your family.