February 19, 2010

BENSON'S 2ND BIRTHDAY

How did two years go by???  Benson turned two on January 11th and loved his birthday!  I guess kids enjoy getting presents and being the center of attention... especially Benson.  We had a CARS themed birthday party because Benson is in love with CARS.  I think we watch the movie on average, ten times a day!  Doc and Ramone are his favorite cars and he has to sleep with all three of his Ramone cars everynight.

I found this adorable matching pirate hat and shirt at Gymboree that looked adorable on Benson.  Funny story about the hat.  It only cost me over $40.00.  I bought the had for less than ten bucks when we were in Alabama and made the mistake of letting Benson wear it on the plane ride home.  Yeah, I left it on the plane and no one turned it in.  Benson cried his eyes out the entire drive home (2 hours) because he didn't have his ball hat.  So, I had to rebuy the hat and have it shipped overnight to make sure we got it before Benson's birthday.  I guess it was worth the money because HE LOVES THE HAT.  He wears it all day, everyday and throws a fit when he can't wear it to church.  (I just realized Benson wasn't wearing his pirate ball hat during his party because I did his hair.  I will have to find pictures of Benson wearing the hat and post them later)  

Nana and Papa sent Benson a super cool CARS sleeping bag set that Benson really loves.  My parents bought Benson a totally adorable cow wheely bug.  Besides loving the movie CARS Benson is obsessed with cows.  We named the cow G, for grandma  and Benson rides around our house running into things on a daily basis.  A plus of G is that even though it says it only holds 50 pounds, I rode it and I weigh way more than 50 pounds.










No comments: