January 13, 2011

WE ARE STILL ALIVE!

I use to update this blog quite often.  Sorry to those who use to follow it and were interested in what we were up to but life has been so buy and hectic for us, I guess for the last year and a half!   

I am still working at the prosecutor's office and Michael is working for the local newspaper as a sports writer.  Benson just turned 3 and is the funnest little guy in the world.  He is absolutely in love with anything and everything Harry Potter!  He was Harry Potter for Halloween and just had a Harry Potter birthday party.  Someday I will get around to posting pictures from Halloween.  He was the most adorable Harry Potter!

We are expecting Baby #2 in May and will find out soon whether it's a girl or boy.  We've actually already had a few ultrasounds all ready and they haven't seen anything that would indicate it's a boy.  However, we have our "official" ultrasound next week so hopefully we'll have a definite answer then.

I really am going to try and update our blog more often, although I can't promise anything!   

5 comments:

McGraw Family said...

How exciting! I'm so happy to hear you are having your second baby...hope the pregnancy is going well for you. BTW Benson is the cutest kid ever! Hope life is going well, it was great to get a quick update!

thechristensens said...

I was getting a little worried!

How exciting on Baby #2!

Now. you have to keep us updated more! ;-)

Cari said...

Can't wait to hear if it's a girl or boy! That's cute Benson likes Harry Potter.

Bert and Tiffany said...

So glad to get an update on you and your cute family! Congrats on Baby #2, how fun, can't wait to find out what you are having! We just had baby #3, a boy this time! So fun!

Cari said...

Sports writer!! that is so cool. My favorite show is Everybody Loves Raymond ... he is a sports writer too
hehehe

Dave said ...