This is my moto for the next 7+ weeks. Bedrest is not going to be fun! I am officially on bedrest until I deliver our little girl because she is trying to make her grand entrance into this world too early.
I have had a few hiccups with this pregnancy, not unlike I did with Benson, preterm labor. Benson came 3 weeks early but weighed in at a healthy 6 pounds and didn't have any problems that a 3 week premature baby could have had. However, this little girl is a little more anxious to come and 29 weeks is too early.
So, after a scare on Wednesday night where I ended up at the hospital with contractions and pain I am on strict bedrest. We are shooting for 36 weeks but I'm not sure how realistic that really is. If I can make it to 36 weeks that would be about 7 weeks of bedrest. So, I just keep telling myself I can do hard things!
It has been 2 days and I guess that is 2 days down and 2 more days she is growing and getting bigger. If you have any ideas of what I can do on bedrest let me know! I'm open to suggestions!
2 comments:
Oh man! Good luck! Just look at lots and lots of blogs, and get lots of ideas to make cute things for your little girl {and Benson, too!}! That's probably what I'd be doing! Or, watching the entire Friends series. I just started { a little late, apparently} reading the Hunger Games, if you haven't read them yet, there's an idea!
You can do hard things...good luck to you and your little girl! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
that stinks. YOu could make her a blanket out of yarn.
Post a Comment