Berklee spent 32 days in the NICU before coming home. Because I couldn't dress her up at home in all of her cute outfits, I settled for the next best thing, dressing her up with a different bow each day in the NICU. I missed the first few days of her stay because we weren't really allowed to touch or hold her. However, we made it up for it with more than one bow on a few days. It really became a highlight for me to pick out a different bow and take her picture.
 |
5 comments:
She is so cute! Love the bows!
cute bows ... very avant-gard
That is a good idea- I love how most of them are bigger then her head. It's amazing to see her physical progress as well.
You always have the best ideas! So glad everyone is doing well. Berklee is adorbale, and Benson is a crack up!
I think we need an update on this Cole Family! ;-)
Post a Comment