April 7, 2008

Our Summer Plans

Michael and I decided we needed to get out of Moscow for the summer so we are moving to Twin Falls. I'm excited to be doing an externship at the Twin Falls County Prosecuting Attorney's Office. I know (Neal, Jordan, Larue and Karyn) don't kill me! I'm really excited to use my limited license to practice law. I am going to be helping work on two murder cases, representing the office in Trafffic Court and Misdemeanor Pre-Trial Conferences.

We're excited to be close to my family and get to spend time with them. We're excited for Benson and Halie to get to know each other. We're excited for Georgia and Oliver to become buddies. We're excited to be close to Michael's brother Frankie and his family. We excited for Benson and Camberlyn to get to know each other. I guess we're just excited to be out of Moscow!

No comments: