May 22, 2008

What We've Been Up To

So I haven't posted anything for a while because Michael and I have been keeping pretty busy. We made the trip down to Twin Falls for the summer and are now settled in somewhat. Michael and Logan drove out cars down while Benson and I flew down. Benson does great flying, he's already been on 4 flights in his 4 months of life. Michael is job hunting and doing a great job babysitting Benson while I'm at work. I started work at the Prosecutor's Office on Monday and am having a lot of fun. My limited license came in the mail and I was sworn in as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for Twin Falls County yesterday. I can now legally practice law in the state of Idaho (with attorney supervision). We've been enjoying hanging out with my family and helping my Dad plant his garden. Benson is enjoying getting to play with his cousins, especially Hailee. I have a bunch of picture to post since we've been back from Alabama so look for those sometime this week.

No comments: