Benson had a rough day, poor little guy. It started out fine but progressively got worse. Poor little guy just kept getting hurt:
1. He smashed his fingers in the door on our tv stand. Benson thinks he's pretty cool because he can stand up and pound on our television stand and open the doors. However, today he decided to shut his fingers in the door. I don't think it hurt that much but just scared him.
2. He fell over while we were taking family pictures outside. We had a girl in our ward who is a professional photographer take some family photos (hopefully for a Christmas card) outside today. Benson was suppose to be standing up next to the tree for a really cute picture but decided to fall over backwards instead. Again, I don't think it really hurt I think he was more mad at me for not catching him.
3. He got a bloody lip. Benson decided to headbutt the table while we were at dinner. He likes to pound on the table while sitting in highchairs at restaurants. However, tonight he decided instead of using his hands he'd use his head. He started screaming his head off with big tears running down his face! He had blood on his face and now all over my new sweater. Poor little guy. Needless to say we boxed up our food, which had just arrived at our table and took it home to eat. (which reminds me I never want to eat at Shari's again. Michael and I have a problem eating at restaurants again and again after we tell ourselves we're never going to eat there again. That's a whole other post though.)
4. He got trampled by Georgia. After we made it home and Benson had a short cat nap (he fell asleep in the car on the ride home from dinner) we decided it was time to get ready for bed. After his medicine, pj's and a bottle I layed him down on our bed to get him to go to sleep. I decided after the day he had I wouldn't let him cry himself to sleep. Of course Georgia was in her usual spot, my side of the bed. I told her to get down and instead of jumping off the side of the bed closest to her she decided to jump onto Benson, walk over him and jump off the other side of the bed. He started crying and I think it probably hurt him a little. Poor guy!
He's finally asleep now and hopefully he'll sleep through the night. I hope he has a better day tomorrow because we have a fun filled day! If Benson cooperates and has a better day than today we are going to the homecoming parade, going to a Halloween party at Old Navy (in his Halloween costume which is adorable!) and then going to the football game with Dad. Check back tomorrow or Sunday for a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment