October 21, 2008

Small, Mighty & Handsome

I bought this shirt for Benson at The Gap a few weeks ago because I thought it summed him up pretty well: Small, Mighty & Handsome! I should have bought the 12-18 month size because the 6-12 months size is almost too small and he's only worn the shirt twice and he's only 9.5 months old.

Look at those chubby thighs!



I love the pictures that capture Benson in between smiling and makes faces!

I'm trying not to laugh!

4 comments:

McGraw Family said...

Benson looks so much like his daddy sometimes! But then in the last picture I totally see the Gover side in him!

Adam said...

Wow, he totally reminds me of Macie! What a chunk. I haven't been to your blog lately, what a surprise.

Frank Cole said...

Those faces are great!

thechristensens said...

He's so cute. I miss the baby rolls! Hopefully this baby will have them! He's very cute! I tagged you. Sorry, but I did it. Look at my blog to get the rules!