3 down, 3 more to go
I just finished my first week of finals. 3 finals down, 3 more to. I'm glad I have a 4 day break before my next final. Although then I have 3 finals on back to back to back days. But hey after that I'm done! I'm taking the night off from studying because my brain is fried! I just keep telling myself, 1 more week, 1 more week, you can make it through 1 more week!
1 comment:
McKenzie, I hate to do this but my friend was considering getting an attorney for a situation that happened to her husband. Could I give you the details through email and just ask you if they even have a chance at a lawsuit? If you don't want to do this I totally understand my feelings won't be hurt. She just knew I had a sister-in-law in law school and wondered if I would talk to you. I don't have your email address though- could you email me it, then I'll give you a few details. Again, only if you want too. I know you are so busy with finals- whenever you get a chance.
Post a Comment