February 19, 2010

14 day countdown to Valentine's Day

I got the idea from a friend's blog to do a countdown to Valentine's Day.  Michael, Benson and I each had a Valentine's card box and each day, starting on February 1st until February 14th, I would put a valentine card or note along with a treat in our boxes.  Michael and Benson got into the spirit by making me a card or note everyday.   Benson picked out a Toy Story box, Michael had a red stiped bucket and I had a cute box from Michael's Craft Store. 

Sadly the only day we took any pictures was on day #1.  Benson loved the countdown!  Everyday he would wake up, go straight to his box and find out what was in it.  He would then refuse to eat breakfast until he ate his treat from his box. 

It was a lot of fun, although I think we ate way more candy this year than we normally do around Valentine's Day.



 

1 comment:

thechristensens said...

Where are you guys? We miss you. Please come back to blogland.