We had a great time on our trip. We had really good hotels and we able to do a lot, plus relax at the beach and pool. Benson loved the beach and Luau!

It was so hot when we went to Pearl Harbor! It was also Benson's nap time and there really isn't anything to entertain children at Pearl Harbor. By the time it was our turn to take the boat out to the memorial Benson was so hot he was delirious. When I asked him to smile I got these two pictures.

Benson has the habit of falling asleep while he's eating. I guess he enjoys eating so much nothing is going to stop him from finishing a snack. That is exactly what happened when I took this picture. He was so tired during our trip to Pearl Harbor and starving because it was lunch time that he kept eating even though he was totally zonked out asleep!


Benson and Dad with matching shark tattoo's.
1 comment:
I am sooooo jealous! I want to go to Hawaii! Glad you had fun and I am sorry to hear about your Dad, glad he is on the mend though.
Post a Comment