
I guess now I have two people begging for food. Benson is really interested in anything Michael or I are eating, as Georgia always is. Today I was sitting on the couch eating lunch and Benson was playing on the floor in front of me. Of course Georgia came over to beg for food and when I looked down at her there was Benson looking up at me also. He had flipped over and crawled over to the couch wanting food!
3 comments:
That is the cutest picture! I love it and Benson is so cute!
That is second favorite picture on your blog. The first is the one where Benson is posing as Cupie Doll and facing sideways. I crack up everytime I see it.
Frank
That is awesome you laugh too. Things are good. We actually are in Salt Lake area, but we like it so far. So you are done in December. That is awesome. Are you excited to go back to Rexburg?
Post a Comment