1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Great Grandmother Elizabeth (my middle name is Elizabeth)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I can't remember but I'm sure it was recent and probably because I felt overwhelmed working full time and being a mom.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. My 4th grade teacher told me my handwriting was chicken scratch and made me use the entire line to write my letters. So, I know have really big handwriting.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1, Benson
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I'm sure Michael would say Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I've always wanted to bungee jump but I'm sure I would chicken out standing on the platform right before I was suppose to jump.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oh's
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla, Root beer Float, Chocolate Chip Mint. What can I say, I like ice cream!
14. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether their hair is done and whether their children are wearing are shoes.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. What don't you like about yourself? I procrastinate a lot
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandmother Maxine
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, I just hope a few people post it on their blogs
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown cargo shorts and no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I'm currently eating popcorn
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing really, I'm listening to see if Benson wakes up (he's sleeping in the other room right now)
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? North Carolina Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? I love vanilla and peach perfume. I love fresh baked bread or blueberry muffins. I love my mom's enchiladas and potato soup.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Michael
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball, Baseball, Football and right now the Olympics
27. HAIR COLOR? Light brown with a slight hint of red
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Hot Chocolate to drink. Popcorn to snack on. Potato Soup to eat.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I hate scary movies (ask Michael about The Sixth Sense)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Mama's Boy
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, except for having to drive in the snow
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything sweet
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Tonight, the Olympics. Last night nothing.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Benson laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing extraordinary
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Portland, Oregon
Tagging: Heidi, Cari, Lindsay, Kristy, Nichollette, Jaci
No comments:
Post a Comment