August 25, 2008
The First Day of My Last Semester of School
Today was the first day of my last semester of school! It's crazy to think that I'm almost finished with law school. Graduating from law school is a goal I set for myself a very long time ago and it's exciting to think it will soon be accomplished. I feel really proud of myself and very grateful for everyone in my life who has encouraged me and helped me accomplish my goal. First and foremost my Mother! Without her encouragement I don't where I would be. She always told me to 1) follow my dreams 2) that I could do anything I put my mind too and 3) it will always work out. She has never let me forget my dream and that I can suceed at anything I put my mind to. Thank you Mom!! Second, Michael who followed me from Idaho to Florida and back to Idaho. He has encouraged me, listened to me when I've been overwhelmed with school and put his education on hold to allow me to finish school. He did a great job babysitting Benson last semester and during the summer while I went to school and worked. Thank you Michael! Thank you to everyone else including my family, Michael's family and my friends who have encouraged and supported me!
2 comments:
Good job, McKinzie! You're almost there! It's quite the accomplishment! I'm jealous that you will actually be done! I still have a few credits...yeah, I'm a slacker. But way to go you!
Congrats! I bet it feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel..good luck with your last few classes!
Post a Comment