August 27, 2008

Benson's Biter Biscuit

Look at his legs!



Benson was getting a little annoyed I kept talking to him and trying to take his picture while he was trying to enjoy his biscuit. He wasn't too interested in smiling for pictures he was busy eating his biscuit

I gave Benson a biter biscuit for the first time yesterday. As you can see from the pictures it got everywhere! It was such a mess but Benson loved it! After he enjoyed the biscuit I decided he needed a bath because the mess wasn't just wiping off with a wipe. As I took off his diaper to give him a bath I realized he was poopy which was fine until Benson decided to kick his feet into his poopy diaper. So not only was his covered in biter biscuit but his feet were covered in poop. Let's just say he had a long bath getting washed a few times.

2 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Those biter biscuits are always the worst things for the babies to eat. The make a horrible mess.

Adam said...

It's god to see Mike finally using a bib...