Benson and I are flying to Moscow for the weekend. Michael drove home about 3 weeks ago expecting Benson and I to be home the following weekend. That didn't happen though! My boss offered me a paid job for the rest of the summer so Benson and I are still in Twin Falls. After this weekend I have two more weeks of work and then back to Moscow to start school. We are excited to go home and see Michael and I know Michael is excited to see us!
Benson has a doctor's appointment tomorrow for his 6 month check-up (although he's almost 7 months old) with Dr. Shupe. Sadly Dr. Shupe is retiring at the end of August so this will be out last appointment with him. We have loved having him as a doctor both for myself and Benson. I'm excited to see how much Benson weighs and how long his has gotten. He is a chunk but still pretty short! He is getting so big! He has also started falling asleep on his own. The last few days instead of off holding him until he falls asleep I have been laying him down and giving him his silkly blanket to hold and he has fallen asleep by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment