July 18, 2008

News

I know I haven't posted any pictures for quite a while but I am going to. I have a ton of pictures to post I just haven't had the time lately. Michael, Benson and I have been keeping quite busy. Benson is getting bigger and bigger everyday and cuter as well!

Here's what we've been up to:
1. Took Benson swimming for the first time (the first two times didn't really count because he only lasted about 30 seconds in the water) and loved it!
2. Benson started eating solid foods. He loves sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, and carrots. He also loves rice cereal and applesause.
3. Benson had watermelon for the first time thanks to Grandma. He loved it! (I have some really cute pictures to post about this)
4. Benson's hair is growing and is now long enough to comb, part and spike a little in the front.
5. Benson turned 6 months old and had a half-birthday party. I can't believe Benson is 6 months old, time goes by too fast!
6. Benson had his first 4th of July and loved watching fireworks. I thought Benson might be scared of the noise of fireworks but he loved watching them. I think he loved the colors and wasn't afraid of the noise.
7. Benson has started taking formula occasionally and really likes it. When we first tried to give Benson formula he hated it and would have absolutely nothing to do with it. He would scream, kick and drink none of it. However, after a few days of trying to give it to him he decided it wasn't too bad. He nows does take formula occasionally and actually likes it.
8. Michael went back to Moscow to start working expecting Benson and I to be home the following week. However, the day after Michael left my boss offered me a paid job for the rest of the summer! It's a great opportunity and the money is really good but Benson and I do miss Michael.

That's what we've been up to lately. I promise to post pictures in the next few days.

No comments: