What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was 14 years old and had just graduated from the eighth grade. I was playing summer basketball for my high school, as I was about to start the 9th grade. I was in love with Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls.
What is on my to-do list for today:
It's Sunday afternoon and I just got home from Church. My list for the rest of the day consists of having dinner (twice baked potatoes and grilled chicken), taking a nap and doing some laundry.
What are three bad habits of mine:
1. Biting my finger nails
2. Acting like a crazy person whenever I see a bumblebee, wasp or hornet
3. Procrastinating doing my homework
Four movie/TV shows I like:
Movies:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Parent Trap (the original)
3. Dan in Real Life
4. Pride and Prejudice (the new one with Kiera Knightly)
TV Shows:
1. 24
2. Lost
3. Little People Big World
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
Four Jobs I've had:
1. Harry and David Country Store- Sales Associate
2. Old Navy- Sales Associate
3. Bonneville County Public Defenders Office- Legal Secretary
4. Twin Falls County Prosecuting Attorney's Office- Limited Licensed Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
Five places I've lived:
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Pocatello, Idaho
3. Central Point, Oregon
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Jacksonville, Florida (for about 2 weeks) and now Moscow, Idaho
Five of my Favorite Foods:
1. Chinese
2. Mexican
3. Tator Tot Casserole
4. Tagalongs (the best kind of Girl Scout cookies)
5. Top-O-Ramen
Five bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Cari
2. Kristy
3. Allison
4. Nichollette
5. Tiffany
No comments:
Post a Comment