Husband TagI saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was really cute.
1. What is his name?
Michael Joseph Cole
2. Who eats more?
Probably Michael. I'm a picky eater although I probably eat more junk food.
3. Who said "I love you" first?
Michael did but I was thinking the same thing.
4. Who is taller?
Michael
5. Who is smarter?
I know Michael would say I am but we're about even.
6. Who is more sensitive?
Me
7. Who does the laundry?
Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me
9. Who pays the bills?
Me
10. Who cooks more?
Me
11. Who is more stubborn?
Hands dow, 100% Me
12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?
Michael, I'm too stubborn to admit I'm ever wrong
13. Who has more siblings?
Me. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Michael has 1 sister and 1 brother.
14. Who wears the pants in the family?
Me
15. What do you like to do together?
Play with Benson, take Georgia for walks, watch movies and eat fast food.
16. Who eats more sweets?
Probably me, I snack too much!
17. Guilty pleasures?
Watching reality TV shows. I love Jon and Kate Plus 8 and Little People Big World.
18. How did you meet?
We met at BYU Idaho. Michael and his roommates came to my apartment to introduce themselves/find dates (Michael lived in the apartments right behind me and we were in the same ward).
19. Who proposed?
Michael
20. What are his best features?
He lets me be in charge and be bossy. He goes along with my wild adventures (for the most part) without complaining. He always tells me I'm so smart and that I can do anything I want to do.
21. What are his greatest qualities?
I love Michael's laid back personality. He doesn't usually let little stuff bother him and doesn't get too worked up over things. I freak out about everything at first and he calms me down. I love his gentle love his shows to Benson. He loves Benson to death and is so good with him. He lets me be in charge/bossy and follow my dreams while he sits quietly in the background.
I'm tagging Heidi, Cari, Nichollette, Kristy, Tiffany, Allison and any other of my married friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment