I was laughing so hard while taking these pictures that my hand was shaking. This picture turned our a little blurry because of that. It such a funny picture. It makes Michael look 40 years old and drunk. It reminds me of a mug shot for a guy with a DUI.
Yeah Definetly stupuigi! HA HA! I am laughing so hard I am crying. Thanks for the good laugh! I love it. And I love that I can leave comments on your blog now! So which client from the PD's office does he remind you of!!
2 comments:
Yeah Definetly stupuigi! HA HA! I am laughing so hard I am crying. Thanks for the good laugh! I love it. And I love that I can leave comments on your blog now! So which client from the PD's office does he remind you of!!
I think that's a dang good look for you Mikey! I'm going to grow one out myself.
Post a Comment